iPhone SMS Tally?

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm in the UK and contemplating buying an iPhone 3G on contract with 02 on the £35 a month contract with 600 mins and 500 texts.

The thing I would like to find out is is there a way to check the amount of messages you send to keep a tab on it, because my tarriff includes 500 texts I'd like to know exactly how many i'm sending per month?

Does anyone have the answer to this and does this also apply to the calls aswell?

Thanks all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD; 16Gb iPhone (white); Aluminium MacBook, 2.4Ghz, 4Gb, 500 Gb HDD
There is an iPhone app you can download (Mobile Allowance - not free..59p to download...), anyhow the app allows you to check at any time how many texts, minutes etc you have used, plus how many you have left until the next charging period begins. It also shows how many days left until the new charging period begins.

It's good - it's cheap and it works!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.