Mac Application Switcher?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New iMac 20" Leopard vs. 10.5.7
Hi people,

In Mac OS X Leopard, there is an application switcher which can be activated by pressing the cmd + tab keys. Well is there a way that I can "customize" my Application Switcher so that it shows me a live preview of the open windows instead of the application icon?

Cheers guys! :D =

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Expose is cool for when you have apps or windows on the desktop, but does not apply to situations when they're minimized, and I think this is where the OP might want to apply the cmd+tab scenario. And in that case, the only app I can think of at the moment, is called Witch, which is an app switcher, but not sure if it has that exact feature. It might.

Witch

Doug

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New iMac 20" Leopard vs. 10.5.7
Expose is cool for when you have apps or windows on the desktop, but does not apply to situations when they're minimized, and I think this is where the OP might want to apply the cmd+tab scenario. And in that case, the only app I can think of at the moment, is called Witch, which is an app switcher, but not sure if it has that exact feature. It might.

Witch

Doug

Thanks Doug, I've had a look at Witch, but its still not exactly what I'm after. Thanks for the help anyway!

Mr Mac

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.