New to CS4/graphic design...need help

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I'm really interested in learning graphic design esp since I'm going to be entering the business world (marketing) soon after this semester of college. I have Adobe CS4 and I've only messed around with the controls/buttons but I'd like to learn more specifically how to create something (like a logo) from scratch. Also, importing images and combining them with other ones is something that interests me. I guess I'm just looking for some basic help. Are there any online videos or tutorials that would be helpful to me? Thanks:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
There are many podcasts via iTunes that are free. Also there is Adobe TV. I have recently acquired CS4 and have about 300 podcasts waiting to be watched, heh heh.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook running OSX Leopard.
Planet Photoshop has some pretty good video tutorials for individual techniques used in graphic design. You might be able to find something of interest there. Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.