Alt Tabbing Alternative and Hardware Q (Mouse)

G

Gabe

Hey,

I recently recieved my powerbook and I have been toying around with OSX for awhile now. Now I often have several MSN chatboxes open or several word documents open at once and I was wondering if there was anyway to tab between windows within a program? I realize that apple + tab will switch between programs and f10 will cascade all the windows of the program. I was just wondering if there was something similar to what alt tabbing in windows would do and by that I mean seperating ALL windows when I alt tab.

Also.. I recently installed the driver for my Logitech MX700 and I was wondering if there was any way to set the thumb buttons to be 'back' and 'forward' in a web browster.

Please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Apple + tilde(~) Changes between windows within a program.

I have a Microsoft mouse, when I installed the drivers from Microsoft, it made the 3 and 4 buttons do Forward and Backwarod. I would check logitech for drivers.

OP
M

myjay610

Try using expose - F9 on the keyboard, then in system prefs, on the top you can tweak expose to how you like it.

John

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.