apple certification

Reaction score
hi i am thinking of getting apple certification what kind of job opportunities would that get me?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It depends on which certification you're referring to.

OP
J
Reaction score
well i was going to get the apple certification book on support essentials book what opportunities would i get with a certification in that

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well i was going to get the apple certification book on support essentials book what opportunities would i get with a certification in that

It would help to qualify you as a technician for a company that uses Macs, or possibly working at the Genius Bar at an Apple Store.

OP
J
Reaction score
and if i were to get the server certification after the support certification what opportunities would i get with that? and how much do people with these certification make?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Understand that certification never guarantees you a job. It will certainly qualify you for one, but that doesn't mean that you're going to get a specific job, at a specific salary. As someone who works in IT, I can tell you that the market ranges for these positions vary widely. Experience comes into play here as well. If you've never worked in IT before, getting your foot in the door with just a handful of certifications is going to be tough.

Just because you have enough knowledge to pass a test, does not mean that you are actually able to excel in a certain position.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.