• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Shipping time for an order from crucial memory?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2ghz core 2 duo, 4bg ram, 120g hdd
i just ordered a 4gb kit for my macbook from crucial. does anyone know how long i should expect to wait for it to get here? (i live in california, by the way)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
IIRC it ships from southern CA ;) so a day or two.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2ghz core 2 duo, 4bg ram, 120g hdd
awesome! i hate waiting for things that i order. thats why i never order anything, if i can help it. i need instant gratification.

Reaction score
I'm in the UK and have ordered from Crucial several times and have always been mightily impressed by the promptness of their postage. If I have managed to get my order in in the morning, I have always received the item the very next day!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Whenever I order from Crucial, it seems to ship from Illinois. Either way, they're usually pretty expedient - particularly when it ships FedEx. Not so much with UPS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Hrm, perhaps it's regional :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.