what do you think ionmac.com

we are hoping to get alot more reviews up soon,
if you like then check out our forum,

so what u think?
all feedback is good, thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
looks nice, as far as design, Im sorta bothered by the grey bars framing the content on the left and right side. Ive heard a lot about ionmac recently. I wonder if I should join. though Im currently a mod at macin-talk.com. whats ionmac like?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" iBook G4
it has only really been a forum and we have been working on a site for ages, and have finally got one up and running,

it is a good place, lots of friendly and knowledgeable people :) u shoudl come and join in the fun :), its up to u

L

Lasha

Yea, it's been a long way...

We've finally gotten the design up for the main site, which we're proud of since it's advancing and etc...Our content database is growing at a nice rate. The forums are doing pretty well, and we're hopefully attracting a bit more attention now.

iOnMac is basically the place to go to have some fun, ask questions, talk about random thing, and etc. It's a nice place where people get together to have good time. We are always more than glad to help the ones in need whenever we can.

Well, I hope you consider joining, Macman, I think it's a nice place to hang around. You'd probably like being around iOnMac. :)

Oh yea, about those gray bars, are they really that annoying to look at? I can probably do some modifications to see what I can come up with, but I don't know how soon...

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" iBook G4
little update, there alots of new articles, and interesting reviews, ideal for any mac owner or people considering making the great switch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.