Bluetooth for iPhone recommendation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 Macbook Pro 15.4" glossy screen, 2.16 ghz, 640 gb, 2 gb ram
I tried searching the forum for a similar thread thinking this would be a common question and couldn't find what I was looking for...maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

Anyway, I want to get a bluetooth headset for my wife's iPhone and was wondering what recommendations y'all have. The folks at the apple store spoke highly of the jawbone ones, but I'd like to avoid spending that much money if at all possible.

We went to an AT&T store and found this one. It's the $40 samsung one (WEP301 to be exact). We both have small ear canals and this one felt great and was a small headset to boot.

Is there any reason to avoid the cheaper units? We're a "no frills" type couple and don't really need the $120 noise cancelling systems...just something so that we can drive with both hands on the wheel.

Any recommendations would be great! I'd like to stay $60 and under if possible.

TIA.

Reaction score
check eBay for jawbones -- especially the older v1. I've used both (v1 and v2), with the v2 being smaller/lighter, but both work great. I paid less than $75 for them (when each was new on the market). They are worth the money -- no noise at all for the person you are talking to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I went with the Jawbone 2 and have no regrets.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.