iWeb hosting

Reaction score
Hey,I'm new here,and I'd just like to ask a question...

Can anyone show me how to host a site made in iWeb without MobileMe?

I saved the site as a folder :|

I read some tutorials and I really don't get it.
I downloaded a software called "Easy iWeb Publisher" but it didn't really help.
And above all I can't find a site that will host my site...

Someone help please! :(

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
You need a web hosting service where you can upload your .html files via ftp or ssh. Check the sticky on the top of this forum.

Reaction score
Not matter whether you use PC or Mac to create websites you can you similar programs, and the web hosting services that you need a the same as technical specifications.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.66ghz + many, many more :^)
We host thousands of sites by iWeb users. We have directions on our site for uploading your iWeb created web site in our knowledge base here.

These are designed for MacHighway hosted sites, but should work well with most other standard web hosting companies. Or you can host with us instead :)

Reaction score
Another MacHighway customer

Hi, I also use Machighway. I've used many other web hosting services over the years and I can honestly say they are great! Customer Service (rarely needed if at all), is fast and friendly. I've never had any downtime or issues. They are just great!

As stated above their knowledge base in extensive and directions are easy to follow. I am just a very satisfied customer and hope to stay with them for years!

I hope this helps anyone else looking for a Mac friendly service :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.