Future upgrading to Snow Leopard

Reaction score
My MacBook is running Leopard, and I plan to purchase Snow Leopard the exact very day it's released. Knowing how Apple tends to surprise their customers, there's no way to know when it will be released. So for that reason, I just wanted to ask this question. I have a separate partition on my HDD for Vista. I also have a Time Machine backup for my Mac OS partition though. When Snow Leopard comes out, will installing it have any interference with my Mac OS or Vista partition? I'm assuming that some people will know how this works when upgrading from Tiger to Leopard when Leopard came out but Boot Camp was previously released. I just want to clarify that it won't do anything (negative) to either of my HDD partitions when I install Snow Leopard whenever it comes out. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
There is no way anyone can clarify, guarantee or promise you anything until it comes out.

All you will receive are guesses, estimations and conjecture until it is released.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.