Help With Hamachi

A

arcade

Alright so i managed to find a version of hamachi (hamachix) that works for me, now i want to use it with starcraft broodwar so i can play with my roomates and friends, so how do i "trick" starcraft into picking up my hamachi ID rather than my actual macs IP

OP
A

arcade

bump- please help!
basically i need something that will change my ip address i guess? i am still able to login/join the network with my friends but when i open starcraft and go to multiplayer nothing happens, all my friends have a pc so they use something called "force find ip", maybe that isn't even the problem, i really don't know, so if you know if there is someone out there who has successfully used hamachix to play starcraft please link them to this thread!
also if i change my ip address manually through network preferences then i wont have internet, so i need to find a way to "change" the ip without actually changing it??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.