Uninstall/install printer

Reaction score
I hope I am in the correct part of the forum..if not I apologize. I'm trying help someone with a Mac/printing problem. They have a Macbook (OS version 10.5.6) connected to an airport extreme and printing to an Epson WorkForce 600 through a USB connection, they do also have an ethernet cable going to the printer as well. They also have a PC connected to the airport and printing to the Epson. Shortly after they connected the PC up, all printing stopped working. I am not so sure why the PC did not print for them as when I tried, it worked fine. However I don't know anything about MACs and I can't figure out why it won't print to the printer now. I can see the job in the jobq (print job) but it just sits there. When I ran diagnostics it says "cannot get to server epson workforce600.riousbprint._tcp.local. Another sympton is if the fax/phone line is plugged in, it says the there is a phone off the receiver when there really is not. Should I uninstall/reinstall printer? If so, how do I do that in the MAC world? Any help so greatly appreciated!
Snglusk

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.