iPod (win formatted)

J

jessica

I am thinking about my powerbook's arrival and I wondered if there was something I needed to do with my ipod to get it to sync with itunes on my mac? Will I need to format and lose my music? (all isn't lost I have backups).

Also, Will my Wacom just plug and play?

OP
I

iDVFH.

No I wondered that too when I first got my Mac..BUT when you sync your iPod on your Mac make sure you do not switch the library on your iPod with the library on your MAc cause you will have to load all the songs onto your iPod from your PC again..it will just ask you if you want to switch your current library with the library on your iPod and you would want to do that..if it sounds confusing just tell me to better explain myself cause I'm not good at this. lol

OP
J

JohnWasHere

Cool, I was wondering the same thing. :) Sounds good, Il have to to that today with some of my windows PCs.

OP
J

jessica

So when I dock the ipod, it'll ask me to switch my current library with that on my ipod....and that is what I need to do. NOT the other way around?

I've never had the option of library switching so I'll have to wait for my pbook and see.
Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.