Macbook Pro Purchase Help . 2.53?? 2.66?

Reaction score
I bought a 2.53 from ebay have not been shipped asking them to hold. thing is I dont see it on the apple.com website at all. Is this an old model? Whats going on? I thought this macbook pro unibody thing is new? so please advise so I know what I am getting into.. are there any differences at all between the 2.53 and the 2.66?

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
The 2.53 was released in October. Apple quietly upgraded the processor to 2.66 last week. It is the same machine with a slightly faster processor (you want see any difference). I own a 2.53 so it is real.

OP
J
Reaction score
ok thanks for the info, how you liking it so far? I am excited I cant wait I am moving from PC to mac. :) I have been using my trusty fujitsu E7010 for 6years and its finally coming to end of days, the battery no longer hold charge and the LAN port no longer works. I figure a Mac would be a good change.

Reaction score
It is! You will see a lot of differences by using a Mac. It is a well made machine. Take good care of it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.