using terminal to create a computer to computer network

Reaction score
how do I use terminal to create a computer to computer network

so ive been searching networksetup -help and -printcommands trying to find the command to make a computer to computer network. i cant figure out which command it is. ive been tinkering with the commands like -createnetworkservice but it is just making like a new airport.

so anyways what i need to do, or what im looking to do is make a script. this script would create the computer to computer network, then enable the socksfirewallproxy which i have set at localhost 1080. then it would run the command which receives the tethered internet connection from my G1. i have the g1 part figured out and i can go into network preferences and change it all, but im looking for a fast way to do everything at once. im very new to terminal, its only been in the past 3 months that i have been learning and tinkering. can someone with some brains please help me? thanks JESSE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.