App that counts how much you've downloaded/uploaded?

Reaction score
Is there an app for Mac OS X Leopard that counts and keeps track of how much you've downloaded, or uploaded, in any given amount of time (i.e. per month)?
This would be helpful in making sure I don't go over the monthly limit that my internet service provider has designated me.

Reaction score
you might wanna check out some of the network widgets. the one that im using (istat) shows the traffic for the airport, but its reset after restart

OP
A
Reaction score
Actually I've used iStat before, and though it was interesting to have I didn't find much use out of it. Apart from being able to check in graph form what's being used when, and how much memory I have left. However, unless they've upgraded since my last use, it doesn't do much to solve my current issue.

I just don't want to have to manually calculate and keep track of how many small downloads I make, add them up, and hope that's the approximate amount for that given month. It's just allot of tedious work that I would expect someone would have made an app to solve by now, :Angry-Tongue: maybe in a couple months to a year...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.