G4 dual monitors?

Reaction score
Hello all hopefully someone can help me here... I have a g4 and i have to monitors hooked up to it on one video card... I have to different types of monitors on there...b/c on the video card there is 2 slots...and since i am at a school i can get more than one monitor...anyways when i hope them both up and restart the computer all i get is one that displays the image. Now my question is.. is it possible to hook up both of them on the same video card, and if so where do i change it. bc i looked in system pref. and under displays and it didn't list the other monitor any where...also i have both monitors turned on when i boot the computer so it should work...hopefully someone can help me out! thanks
justin Reynolds

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
To help you out, a little mor information is needed...
What type of G4 do you have (if it's a stock graphics card) or which graphics card is in it (if it's not stock)?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.