Issue with the keyboard

Reaction score
Hello all. I think i 've (maybe all of us) a problem with the keyboard.
My nick is Eolo, and every time a try to write it down on my iphone, i get an 'Eoli' when i try to press the second 'O' it gives me the 'I'. But this issue is only in the layout keyboard Portuguese.
So, what i want to know, is, if there's anyone who have this issue also.
You only have to change to Portuguese keyboard, and than try to write 'Eolo'.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Black) 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram
That's probably the auto-correction feature pokin' its' nose where it's not wanted :Shouting:

Try disabling it ( Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> auto correction ) and see if it stills tries to change your nick.

Personally I have mine disabled cause I find it to be way to intrusive :|

Reaction score
The auto-correction can make or break your text message. Sometimes I type down complete gibberish and it knew what I wanted to say, but sometimes I type what I want and it gives me something else.

I just leave it on because once I get going fast on the keyboard I make plenty errors and auto-correction helps out. If I see something about to be corrected and I don't want it to be I just hit the x over the word and it leaves it alone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.