Regarding uninstalling programs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The new Macbook, 13", 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 2GB RAM
So what I did was, I downloaded a trial version of Photoshop, when it had expired, I thought my first initial reaction was to click and drag the whole folder into the bin - to automatically uninstall.

I just realised that in one of the folders, there was a proper uninstall thingy and I never did that, I am now wondering if there are still bits of Photoshop files in my Macbook?

Thing is I know with PC, eventhough you delete the main folder, there's just bits of Adobe files everywhere...argh!:|

Edit: Sorry, I think the term is "leftover Photoshop components" lol.

Reaction score
In the future you'll want to use something like AppZapper or AppCleaner to remove programs- they go through and delete the various system files. In any case I don't think you have too much to worry about - the files remaining are likely just plists and things like that which aren't very big at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
RE-intsall the trail of photoshop then use AppZapper as miles01110 said to do a thorough unistall

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.