Best place to get Macbook

Reaction score
I have a PowerBook G4 and am in the market for a new MacBook. Where is the best place to buy? Macmall, macconnection?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
What about straight from Apple ;D?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've bought each of my MacBook Pros directly from Apple as my company has a corporate discount. If you are a student, you may qualify for an educational discount. If you work for a large company, particularly one that has purchased Apple products in the past (even if it's just iPods as promotional materials), it's possible that Apple might offer that same discount.

With the discount, Apple beats most of the other resellers out there from what I've seen.

Reaction score
I like buying straight from apple.com, their customer support has been great to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I like buying straight from apple.com, their customer support has been great to me.

Same here. I agree 100 percent. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
I used B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders
I use them for all my photo/video needs and have never had an issue. They are tax free, free shipping(fedex), and located in NY. Apple customer service is awesome, but if you are buying a stock macbook, what do you need their customer service people for? I live in NC ordered from BH, they called me an hour or so after my order to make sure I would be home to sign for it, then it went out same day and I had it 2 days later, no shipping and tax free. Unfortunately even with the apple student discount, the macbook can be more from apple than others due to taxes being added.

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with them, but I do use them often for my photo/video. I have spent quite a bit of money with B&H and have never had an issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.