Wallpaper Question

S

Steel02001

Ok, I feel really stupid for asking this how do I set a web image as my background? I thought it was a key combinateion or something but either way I cant figure it out. Helps appreciated.

OP
M

meltbanana314

Save the image to your hard drive.

Click the Apple icon in the upper left hand corner and open system preferences.

Click on "Desktop and Screensaver."

On the left side you should see some folders that contain the backgrounds that came with OS X - click "Choose Folder."

Navigate to where your picture is stored and click it.

Voila.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Steel02001 said:
Ok, I feel really stupid for asking this how do I set a web image as my background? I thought it was a key combinateion or something but either way I cant figure it out. Helps appreciated.

I've created a folder for all of my wallpaper images. When you find the image you want, hold the Control key, click the mouse, and select "Save Image As..." You can select what you want to name it and where you want it saved to.

Then go to System Preferences, click the Desktop tab, and select your image using the Choose Folder option.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
post a pic

here is mine

desktop.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.