Can't find album

T

toffee

I just picked up my new ibook. My first Mac. But I am getting frustrated, When I go to photoshop to find a photo I can't find it. I go to iphoto, create new album, name it, put photos in the album but when I go to photoshop I cannot find any thing with the album name. Please what Im I doing wrong.

Paul.

Reaction score
ok so here is what you have to do....when you go to open a photo to edit it go to file>open...>then on the bottom left of the window there is a picture frame that says next to it "picutres". its below music> click that> iPhoto Library> Albums> "Album Name"> and there should be all your photos ur looking for

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Another way...

If you’re an experienced digital photo editor, you may prefer using an application such as Adobe Photoshop CS in addition to the editing tools in iPhoto. To do so, open [iPhoto's] Preferences, click the General tab and select the radio button next to “Open photo in.” Then click the Select Application button and choose the editing application you’d like to use. The next time you double-click an image in iPhoto, it will open in the image editing application you’ve chosen. When you’ve finished editing, your changes will be saved to the image right in your photo library.
http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/edit.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.