Run Mac applications in Windows XP pro

Reaction score
I have an iMac running Leopard 10.5.6, Parallels, and Windows XP pro. I would like to be able to run Adobe Creative Suite apps loaded in Leopard, in the windows OS. The idea is that then I could link up from my remote office PC running Windows XP and use the Adobe apps without having to purchase a copy for Windows OS. Is this even possible or is there another way to do it?

I've already propagated Parallels shared applications in the Windows start menu but the Adobe apps don't show up. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
This may seem rather conclusory, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's not possible. I know that one can run Windows applications in OS X using programs like Crossover, but I have never heard about doing it the other way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New iMac 20" Leopard vs. 10.5.7
Sorry, but I dont think that's possible. As Kash said, you can run Windows apps on Mac using crossover, but not Mac apps on Windows. Sorry.

OP
X
Reaction score
Thanks, that's what I expected but thought I would double check before bagging it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.