What do you call ....

Reaction score
I have attempted to search for the answer to my question but without any luck. I don't know the correct term to use. What do you call a small info window that opens up on a webpage when the cursor moves over a particular link. The original page stays there but the small info window only stays open while the cursor is on the link. Is this concept possible in iWeb? Thanks. Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
Its called a dropdown and I have tried making one on iweb but I have had no luck. But that doesn't mean its impossible. Im sure someone will tell you how eventually.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 Penryn 17in MBP
What do you call a small info window that opens up on a webpage when the cursor moves over a particular link.

Can you post an example screenshot, that way we don't have to guess? ;)

Is this concept possible in iWeb?

Probably not, AFAIK, iWeb isn't behavior friendly, if you want more advanced features you can learn xHTML/CSS/JS yourself, but if you’re still needing a WYSIWYG, you might take a look at RealMac's RapidWeaver

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.