Anyone Closeby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook G3 400 mghz
I know this is gonna sound strange..............but I was really hoping that someone lived closeby that I could borrow their OS X.3 to install on my machine. A Powerbook G3. I don"t want to spend a $100 dollars on a new operating system if it wont work right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I know this is gonna sound strange..............but I was really hoping that someone lived closeby that I could borrow their OS X.3 to install on my machine. A Powerbook G3. I don"t want to spend a $100 dollars on a new operating system if it wont work right.
We choose to follow United States law in regard to what is permissible to be discussed here. Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums. This also includes discussion of breaking the terms of software or hardware EULAs.

"Borrowing" an OS disc to install the OS violates EULA and is not permitted here..

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.