Wine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
I am trying to install LEGO Creator Harry Potter on my Mac using WINE. I have more than 100GB of memory left, but it says I need a total of 60MB to install the windows program in WINE. Anybody know how to allocate more memory to WINE?

I have successfully installed Internet Explorer 6, Bahn 3.85, and NetObjects Fusion 5.0 using WINE.

Reaction score
The software might just not be supported or a function that it requires m ight not be supported, which explains the issue you are having.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
I went on a Linux forum, and someone said that WINE allocates as much memory to itself as it needs. Since Linux and Macs both run on Unix, I thought that it would be about the same.
BTW I am so happy that I don't have to use my ancient IBM thinkpad anymore! It had windows 98! On top of that, no internet! Hand-me-down from my dad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.