Software for mac & MSN Live Messenger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac, iPhone 3G
Hey guys.

Also, wondering if you can get some software what lets you put things on your webcam (like you can draw things) a bit like manycam.com? but for Mac. I do shows on BlogTV and really interested in using some sort of 'paint stuff'.

Also, where I can get the new MSN Live Messenger for mac? the one I have right now is terrible, I cannot even go on webcam or talk on the microphone with my friends! anything better than this would be awesome.

Thank you!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
aMSN has webcam support, otherwise your choices are Adium or Microsoft's own MSN Messenger for Mac (which I assume you're already using).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
NashTax

Hi NashTax,

Sorry I can't help you with your first question 'cos I'm not into that sort of stuff.

The second question about the Messenger. Personally I use the Mac version of Skype and find it spot on for my needs. It's free and works well.

Hope this helps.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac, iPhone 3G
Thanks for that link! what is Adium like?

Also, you know any programes for the webcam software I was interested in downloading?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Thanks for that link! what is Adium like?

Also, you know any programes for the webcam software I was interested in downloading?

Adium is a multi-protocol chat client. It can be used with all of the popular services, including AIM, MSN, ICQ, and Yahoo. It's worth a look, but it does not have webcam support.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.