hotmail and safari

Reaction score
Hey guys, the subject really is hotmail and safari. When I used to go on hot mail on safari it used the hotmail website but now is redirects to the window live mobile site and is not what I need. I've cleared my history and all internet cookie reset my phone and what not. I know i can now use hotmail on the native mail app on the iphone but i still have to access my hotmail on web and not crappy mobile hotmail cheers ya'll

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
You can either download a different web browser, and see if that changes anything, or set up your hotmail e-mail on Mail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Black) 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram
You can either download a different web browser, and see if that changes anything, or set up your hotmail e-mail on Mail

He's talking about the iPhones' Safari :p

Yeah, I noticed that too. I kinda like it that way tho lol it's faster. I tried looking for a way around and going back to the normal hotmail and failed :(.

Does anyone knows a way around or is it meant to be like that from now on?

OP
A
Reaction score
I went into the O2 store which was no help as all they know is the iPhone is a phone made by apple twits. So went into the apple retailer and all they could explain was its either the recent update or something hotmail have decided to do, just had a brain wave but my iphone is away being fixed some if some could try this go to a site like proxyninja and try go on hotmail that way

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
Here's what I did to get hotmail on my iPhone.

I went to the email settings, clicked "New Account" (or whatever it is labeled as) put in my name, but in my email address ([email protected]) and then put in my password. Then I clicked "save" or "done" or whatever the finalizing button is.

OP
A
Reaction score
I have hotmail on my iphone as well as AOL both work fine the only thing I need to access hotmail on safari for is to check my sent file from when I have sent things on my MacBook as these aren't on my phone

Reaction score
when I use safari to go to hotmail it takes straight to the login page, and it does that on any other browser. it's something Hotmail wants to do. they want it to be that way. so if you need something else you go to msn.com

hope that helped :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.