help me, please!! problem with dreamweaver 4 trial

O

orchideanera

H E L P M E ! ! !
I have used dreamweaver 4 trial but after 30 days it is died! I cannot more install it on mine mac why remains the trace as I can eliminate it? or where I can find one complete version to use for to the maximum 10 days? thanks of the aid and excused the language poor.

aiuto!!! aiuto!!!
** utilizzato dreamweaver 4 trial ma dopo 30 giorni è spirato!
non posso più installarlo sul mio mac perchè rimane la traccia. come posso eliminarla?
oppure dove posso trovare una versione completa da usare per al massimo 10 giorni?
grazie dell' aiuto e scusate la lingua pessima. :eek:neye: :eek:neye: :eek:neye: :eek:neye: :eek:neye:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I think software trials for things like dreamweaver or any macromedia or adobe apps only last 30 days cause theyre trials. trials end after 30 days of being installed, even if you dont use it everyday.Im noty sure where you can get dreamweaver 4 new now, its kinda old.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Try Ebay, you might get lucky and find a copy there.

Trials of software are there for a reason, for you to try, once the trial period is up then you need to decide if it's something you want to buy and keep or just toss away.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.