iPhone Questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
So i have a few questions about iphones.
#1. Will i ever be able to use an iphone on Sprint?
#2. Can i get an iPhone with out a contract

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
1. Apple has an exclusive contract with AT&T. Although there's quite a bit of debate about the length of that contract, for now, it's exclusive to AT&T in the US.

2. Not without unlocking/jailbreaking or through other means of hacking. And even if you do that, you're limited to the only other GSM carrier, T-Mobile. Verizon and Sprint use CDMA technology, which is an inherently different technology.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
IDK if i can say this here but here goes.

So if i go, get an iphone from the apple store, unlock it, pay the early termination fee can i then use it on t mobile??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
Only with proper cracks and access to T-mobile activation, cellular, and runtime codes.

Good Luck

Or you could get the cheapest package possible, download Skype and make free calls.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.