My Sims won't load!

Reaction score
Hi,

I was trying to open Sims Life Stories. The usual icon popped up at the bottom and started bouncing for a while, and then it disappeared and the game didn't open. This happens every time I try to open it.

Previously I had been able to play Sims 2 on this computer, but now when I try to open it the same thing happens - icon pops up, disappears again. Umpf.

Help please? :/

Nicole

Reaction score
My sims 2 won't load which has previously loaded many times before on this mac mini, it will start to load and then before showing anything but the title on the bar at the top of the screen it will say that it quit unexpectedly and it always does this no matter how many times I try. Thus I have a similar problem

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The only thing I can suggest is to completely remove Sims 2 and reinstall. Be sure you have all the patches you need when reinstalling. Check for them on the Electronic Arts web site.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.