Shipping Speeds?

V

Verrminator

I ordered my iBook from apple and it was shipped out Feb 14th. I looked up my package and it says it will arrive on Feb 22. Anyone else experience a ridiculously long shipping period like me? This is bull crap.

OP
M

MizzouDJ

Ordered mine the 10th and its set to be here tomorrow the 16th. Its Fedex ground, I wish they would've used Fedex Express.

Drew

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
That's pretty normal. Your iBook is most likely shipping from the other side of the world.

OP
G

General_K

I wouldn't consider Feb. 14th to Feb. 22 a "ridiculously long" shipping time. Like iWhat is saying, it's likely that your iBook is being shipped from China, not California. I live in New York, and if I ordered something that was in fact shipped from California, it would take at least 5 days to get to me by ground delivery.

I know it isn't easy, but have patience. It's worth the wait. :cool:

OP
T

Thud

Verrminator said:
I ordered my iBook from apple and it was shipped out Feb 14th. I looked up my package and it says it will arrive on Feb 22. Anyone else experience a ridiculously long shipping period like me? This is bull crap.

Ordered my mac mini on January 29th... estimated ship date is March 1st. :mad:

Reaction score
If you have anything ever shipped to you, I highly recommend using a business address you can usually get a day or two less then from residental ground shipping.

OP
V

Verrminator

i ordered my iBook on Feb 12th and it was just shipped on the 16th. according to the tracking data it won't arrive until Feb 22. this is unexceptable when you just paid $1,000+ for something. i understand a few days for delivery but not 10.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
well first off if it shipped the 16th it will only be 6 days shipping

The standard shipping option is within 5 business days and the 22nd is 4 business days later.....It is not unexceptable when they tell you exactly what shipping they are giving you. If you need it sooner then you pay for the faster shipping

Not to mention that everything I have ordered from them has come at least 3-4 days earlier than the expected date

OP
D

Dookie

I ordered mine from the apple site and I live in Canada. They shipped from California. If I stayed with their free shipping it would have been from 8-10 days. But I went with the express and it took 4/5 days. All depends on what shipping you chose.

OP
J

jessica

I didn't see an option to choose another shipping method. Can we change our shipping method?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Yes there is standard, 2nd night air and overnight air

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
I actually ordered an iPod last MOnday or Tuesday, Tuesday I think, with laser engraving, and it ARRIVED Friday with express shipping.

OP
J

jessica

Unfortunately it won't let me change my order at all because I have a BTO unit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.