having trouble with PDF attachments in email

Reaction score
So i am a new user here. my current setup is a Macbook Pro 4 GB, 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo running Mac OS X 10.5.6. It is hooked up to a 30" Cinema display. I am the only mac here at my office, everyone else is running Windows. We have an IT person yet she is Windows specific so i thought i would try you guys and gals.

My e-mails are going through from entourage to Outlook fine, its the PDF attachments that i am having a hard time understanding. Whenever they open the attachment and print the document, its missing graphics or it would change the font and add stuff and "script language" that wasn't there on my end.

Would these be a problem with Mac trying to talk to the PC or something totally different and not on my end.

I would appreciate any feedback that anyone can give.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
PDF's are cross-platform and OS independent.
It shouldn't make any difference what OS you open them on, they will be the same.

Are you the one creating the PDF's, or are you getting them from somewhere else?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.