My Business Cards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I decided the minimalist didn't suit this time around.

I was going to have Moo.com do them, but when I add the image to the read it's larger than the card even though the rear image is the exact same size as the front. I have to find a company to print them now.

Meh...just noticed I have to fix the type on the rear and work with the letter colors. That's an easy fix though.

Any whosizzle, front:

Rear:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
you have a lot going on there kinda hard to read your type on the second image. i am going over type in school right now and that would not fly with my prof. if you want that type there you might wanna try making it all white for the website addy. may come out a bit more clear.

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I decided to drop the photos on the back and have it clean. I'm going to get like 4 cards in the order so I'll do three photo cards for just tossing out and then a simple design for the the 4th card.

Reaction score
the text is waaaaaaaay too close to the edge. most printers are not perfect and you can guarantee that it will be off

the picture on the front is not that special (sorry) just taken with a fisheye.

try to keep the fonts consistent (both are pretty lousy if you ask me)

sorry so harsh, but I come from a design background and what I have found is that most photographers make horrible designers...

HTH

greg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Hey VI, mind if I call you? :Cool:

Nice job. I think the rear type should all white though.

Reaction score
do you guys have any other recommendations for doing business cards other than moo.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 10.5.6 8GB DDR SDRAM
Try going to a local printer. I own a printing business and online printing has become very, very popular. Also very very cheap. If you are happy with past results places like 4over4.com will be fine. These places usually "gang-print" business cards. 30 or 40 different cards on one sheet of paper. They have to go for an overall quality instead of focusing on just your card. That makes them quick and cheap. For personal attention to your order, you probably will have to pay significantly more, you have to judge if it's worth it. Good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.