Software to turn people into animals?

Reaction score
Ok, here's my goofy question...is there any software out there that will quickly blend a person's face with an animal's face? I can use gimp to create it myself, but I didn't know if there was an actual application out there that would do it quicker than I can. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
I don't know, but could you tell me how to do that with GIMP? I've never done it before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
I don't know of any, no, you'll just have to do it manually with GIMP/Photoshop. Try DeviantArt though, someone might know there.

Reaction score
It might look a tad rough, but in Photoshop, you'd need to put the animal and person on separate layers, and then alter the geometry on each one (free transform). Make the human more like the animal, the animal more like the human. Then with the animal layer dominant, fiddle with the transparency some. You may need some clone/eraser, maybe. Flatten it, then mess with contrast some.

It would be passable, especially if this is just a funny for a party or something.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.