Apps Will Not Transfer To New iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Intel/iMac Intel/iBook G4/iPod Rev2/iPhone 1.1.2
Just had replacement iPhone as battery died on old.

Everything has synced perfectly to new, except for my old App Store Apps.

Point is I have some recordings etc that I need to access from old apps but despite selecting them, applying and syncing, it ain't happening.

Am I being really thick or is it a known prob.

Any suggestions? On latest firmware.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3G S... the S is for sexy... unlike me (UG-LY)
Too little too late?

Hey, I'm guessing I'm 4 months too late but all you gotta do is connect to iTunes, then right click on your iPhone (listed on the left side of the screen) and chose the option “Transfer Purchases” and it will magically transfer all your applications onto your computer.

-- Oh yeah, and you'll have to authorize your computer too, if you haven't done that already...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3G S... the S is for sexy... unlike me (UG-LY)
Addendum...

As an addendum to my previous post, I must apologize since I am a PC-user that is hopelessly addicted to the iPhone (originally iPhone first gen but now iPhone 3GS -- the S is for "sexy"). Clearly, my aforementioned instructions (involving the "right-click" instructions) only apply to PC users.

If you have a MAC, I have absolutely no idea how to help you and for that I sincerely apologize. When it comes to MACs, I am a complete ignoramus. I love you all the same though. Really.

I bid thee peace, love, and harmony.

Go Huskies (Seattle).

-Sammy Wammy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.