Removing duplicates in iPhoto

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook - 2.0GHz - OS = 10.5.6
Does anyone know of a solid, reliable program that will remove duplicate pictures in iPhoto? I have tried Annihilator, but it does not discover any duplicates - no matter which filtering/search option(s) I choose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
iPhoto Diet works well, but has not been updated recently. Check to see if it is supported by your version of the OS you are using.

Reaction score
SAME THING!

i bought duplicate annihilator and it didn't find the majority of my duplicates. is there another software? what else can i do?

most of my duplicates have different file names and some are not rotated in the same direction. this happened because my mom scanned about 3,000+ pictures and didn't understand my directions. every time she hit "save" it would RE-SAVE ALL of the pictures vs just the recently scanned ones.

case in point... my iphoto is a disaster right now and not even the duplicate annihilator (which i bought) helped. anything else i can do? i am looking manually but this literally could take me weeks! help!

also, i downloaded iphoto diet but i dont think it works with iphoto 08!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.