MD widget or RSS feed

Reaction score
Sorry if this was aksed before, i couldn't find it if it was. I don't know how hard would be to make, or maintaine, but i think a widget or an RSS feed would be nice for this site. Just to see what the newest threads and posts are. What do you think ?

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
Wow.... i thought it would just a thing that you download that would go into your browser. What would i do with that? Do i need another prgram for it to run?

Or do you just go to that page and look through it :(

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
Ok never mind. Answered my own question. Gotta wait a week or 2 for me to get that. Thanks.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
There is the "Get New" link at the top; you can use to find the newest threads. For some reason, it took me forever to notice that feature. It's not really what you are looking for, but thought I would bring it to your attention.

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
That's good too. I just wanted a way to find new posts easily so i don't have to go the site and surf through it. But i think rss is better because you can get it easier and it eleminates going back to here. Thanks the two of you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
One thing about the RSS feed. It only shows new threads not additional posts to existing threads. The "Get New" feature is by far the best option to see what's new since you were last here.

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
yeah i noticed that.. i think i'lll jsut make a shortcut to the get new button... thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.