Weird problems with GarageBand

Reaction score
Hi all,

First post and relatively new to Mac, so sorry if any of these comes across as newb-ish. I recently recorded some projects in GarageBand consisting of all live instruments. Two guitar tracks, two drum tracks, two vocal tracks and a bass track. All was fine with the project and I exported it to iTunes without fail. When opening the project a day or so ago, I noticed that the volume was swelling up and down and there was some weird phase-y sounding thing going on. I disabled all effects on all tracks but the problem still persisted.
So, I checked some other projects that I had recently recorded and they were all doing the same thing. However, if I record a brand new project...it's absolutely fine. It's literally as if one day, all of my projects were fine and the next day, they weren't. I know this is very strange but I have checked the master track, disabled all effects, no automation...I'm stumped.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.