Media display feedback through many applications

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power PC G5, OS v. 10.4.10
Hi,
My computer started doing this really weird thing recently where the windows displaying media in preview, DVD player, and a few other applications, show digital fuzz. I posted a few screenshots on flickr: Picture 5 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Picture 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Usually all i have to do to get the image back is press play or minimize and bring it back up, but I don't understand what is going on. Is this a problem with my monitor or hardware? software? data??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jack

Reaction score
could be a problem with your video card. Care to post to your specs here in the forum?try resetting your pram by holding option+command+p+r while restarting after the 3rd Chime release it then immediately press shift until the Apple logo with the spinning gear appears then you can release it. What your about to do is reset pram and safe boot which will perform various maintaining tasks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.