Blakc or White? Which one you like?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Book G4 10.5.5
Hey guys, this has probably been asked before, but I can't find it, so I am posting this again, sorry if I am repeating this.

What have you got or what would you like to have? The black or the white iphone 3G? And why? Even if you only have a 8G, still join the poll!!! Just out of interest.

I always thought I wanted the white, and so I went for the white when got my iphone over the weekend. But then very disappointingly, the first white I got had a dent and a dirt mark at the back that cannot be cleaned, so we opened a second box, still white, but still a dirt mark cannot be cleaned off, probably when the letters were being printed at the back, the ink has gone off or sth. Then me, my friend and the 2 apple staff decided I should go for a black! Just for teh sake of having to open too many boxes!!! Now 2 days on, I am still not sure if I really like the black, just the white looks more stylish in a way, but then black can be kept newer for longer... so opinions, please!!!

I keep telling myself 3rd time lucky gave me the black and I am meant the black!!! I guess at the end of the day, colour is the least important thing for an iphone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Black MacBook 160GB HD 2GB RAM
If you have one that is working well then I would keep that rather than swap for color.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Silver would have been a nice option as in the same color of the MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.