Review my work please

Reaction score
Hello people,

I lately designed this PA Workers Compensation website and I need to know what you think because normally it's not my style...
Don't be afraid to tell me everything you want - feel free! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4ghz MacBook Aluminum/ 16GB IPod Touch :D
I am no expert of websites but I thought it looked great! Very professional.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Alum - 24" Display - 4GB RAM
Very nice, clean and professional looking. My only nit is the large empty space.....is there any way to put the "NEWS" portion in that section and close it up which would also eliminate that right column and center everything else?

What program did you use to create it.

Frank Lauri

Reaction score
Hi.
On page two of the pdf you say something like 'the firm names serves...' - it should be ' the firm's name serves...', surely?

Just a small typo that as a pedantic, nit-picking individual, I seem to notice.....

Other than that, great site. Very clear, good graphics, and professional. I like it.

Cheers Mitcherooney

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4, 250GB HD, 1.25 GB ram, 1TB MyBook, 1TB SimpleTech, 250GB SimpleTech
Looks very good, clean and professional. I would tend to agree with Flauri, the large void needs something. Nature and the eye do not care for vacuums.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.