How to print sticky notes

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
From time to time we'll have some architect or GC send us a file where they've attached sticky notes to the floor plan explaining what work it is they want to have done. I'm thinking they're pdf files, but not sure sitting here at the house. Only when you go to print it, no sticky notes, only the floor plan. Have had some of these with up to 20 stickies on them and it's a royal pain to have to write them all down in order to bid a job.

Anyone know how to get these stupid things to print? Finally asked the last person to send us one of these and they didn't know how to do it either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21 inch
when you hit the print button there is a down arrow to the right of the printer selection pull down menu. press it and the window expands to show more print options. in the middle is "Comments and Forms" pull down menu. open it and select Document and Markups. try a preview and see if you get the stickies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.