Stunning MBP case protection

Reaction score
Have used Zagg products before on iPhone but it is superb on my new 15" MBP. I will post photos ASAP to reveal how good it looks, but the level of protection surpasses expectation.

No screen protector but I have a heavy metal watch and so case protection was required. Also one plus point as with the iPhone the MBP 2009 model is quite slippery similar to the iPhone, the Zagg protection gives much more friction and ultimately makes it easier to handle without loosing the stunning looks of the MBP.

Easy to install, don't worry too much about the air bubbles as the minor ones disappear in a few days

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon=15"MBP,2.53ghz,320gigHDD,4gigs,9600M GT
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24"
I second what BSchorr said. I want to see pics STAT. Most of my watches are all metal and my last laptop got some wear and tear from them. I am currently waiting for my 17" to arrive and this would be a good time to look for accessories that can provide extra protection to my new toy.

Thanks in advance for sharing the pics with us.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Looking forward to some pics...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.