Wireless printing issues

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a HP PSC All-in-one that has wifi capabilities. I recently tried to install it, and I was unsuccesful. I noticied today that on my MacBook screen on the top there is the Airport icon and when I clicked it it said "Devices" and under it it said "hpsetup." When I clicked it, the blue ligth on the top of my printer that indicates wireless connection lit up. I got so excited. I tried to print something, and it didn't work. I brought up the printer que, and it said, "attempting connection with printer." So it still wasn't connecting to the computer. Any help? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I installed the printer on my MacBook, and it's obviously detecting it because it was under devices. I am a desperate student who needs to be able to print. Please help anyone. Thanks. Oh yeah, and all attempts to contact HP was useless, they said I had to pay money cause my warranty is up. Great. Thanks everyone, have a good night.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.