Issue After Downloading Security Update 2009-001

Reaction score
I just downloaded Security Update 2009-001 onto my iBook G4 and I'm having what seems to be a minor issue. Regardless of what app I'm running, I keep getting switched back to the Finder, like I used command+tab to switch between applications. It doesn't seem to be a major issue, but it's really annoying more than anything. Has anyone else run into this problem? Thanks in advance.

Update: I think Finder might be relaunching every few minutes or so. It looks like it's doing the same thing as when you relaunch it from the Force Quit window.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I read that in an earlier thread and tried it but it didn't seem to fix the problem I was having. I found a few people on the Apple support website that were having the same problem. I turned off StuffIt AVR in the System Preferences and it seems to have fixed the issue. Here's a link to the thread on the Apple site if anyone else is having the same problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.