OS Fixes?

V

Verrminator

i just ordered any iBook. is there anything i should do when i start it? i mean are there any fixes that i need or stuff like that? or is it ready to go right out of the box?

also can anyone recommend Mac magazines or sites that could help keep me up to date.

OP
M

meltbanana314

Not really. Just enable the firewall when you start and download bugfixes from Software Update.

It's not like Windows where you have to search around for a bunch of utilities just to make the computer secure when you first get it...

OP
I

i2oadi2unnei2

Verrminator said:
i just ordered any iBook. is there anything i should do when i start it? i mean are there any fixes that i need or stuff like that? or is it ready to go right out of the box?

also can anyone recommend Mac magazines or sites that could help keep me up to date.

When you get your new ibook, just follow the "step-by-step" instructions you first power up that ibook and you'll be okay. I know most of us don't like to read manual, but it does "help" ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.