Where is the cheapest?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 1.83Ghz Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, running 10.6.1
Hi Folks,

I'm looking at purchasing the 16 GB iPod touch shortly and am wondering where the cheapest seller is. I see Amazon has them cheaper than the Apple store. Is there any place cheaper to look?

Thanks,
Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
eBay perhaps, but keep credibilty of sale in mind.

Or

Possibly resale at Wal-mart or Best Buy, they can get pretty cheap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
Having had my iPod Touch for nearly a year, and my wife has the latest model, you've made an excellent choice.

They are outstanding, so good luck with getting one a bit cheaper, but either way they're worth the money in my opinion.

I'd rather pay a little more and get it from a reliable source. Caveat emptor!

Reaction score
yeah, I probably would not want to go through ebay, I prefer a more reliable source like compusa, amazon or tigerdirect

OP
Big Dan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 1.83Ghz Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, running 10.6.1
Thanks all. :) Yeah, I definitely want it brand new out of the box but I see no reason not to buy it from another reputable seller like Wal-Mart, Amazon, NewEgg, etc if it's a little cheaper as it's all the same hardware.

The only thing Apple has is the free engraving but that would hurt resale value down the road.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.