Mac version of total Recorder

Reaction score
hi

I just switched to Mac and trying to get some of the programmes I used on my pc.

Is there a mac version of total recorder?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No official Mac version but take a look at this instead. Link.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
I use Audio Hijack Pro, which while it is not free at US$32 is worth every penny (or farthing, rupee, yen, etc.). Thirty two bucks is cheap compared to what it does. I can record anything; iTunes streams, quicktime streams, schedule times to record, and record to any sound format to the capacity of my HDs. Then I get free upgrades when they improve it, which they are.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4ghz Unibody
I use Audio Hijack Pro, which while it is not free at US$32 is worth every penny (or farthing, rupee, yen, etc.). Thirty two bucks is cheap compared to what it does. I can record anything; iTunes streams, quicktime streams, schedule times to record, and record to any sound format to the capacity of my HDs. Then I get free upgrades when they improve it, which they are.

I 2nd Hijack Pro. I have it and forgot I had it. I was scrambling around with the firefox download helper add in which didn't work on my macbook pro, but works flawless on my Linux Pc. I went to my AHJack pro and now i have tunes to listen to from my great Pandora radio, at the gym.

Reaction score
I use WireTap Pro. All it does is record any audio and save it in my preferred format. There's a new version called WireTap Studio, but it seems like too much for just simply recording audio. WireTap is not free, but it is worth the price.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.