Airport Utility for Mac 10.3

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I have a problem that have been busting my guts since last week.

I have a G5 with Mac X 10.3.9
The wireless is done by an Airport Extreme which I tried to loging using the Airport Admin Utility which is an old version in my Mac, the issue is that when I try to configure my Airport Extreme it says that the version of my airport is not compatible with either my Airport Extreme nor my 2 Airport Express (using them for making my network printers wireless)

When I tried to upgrade the version of my Airport Admin Utility I was able to get a file but will just work from Mac X 10.4 and newer versions.

I also tried downloading the utility for windows but all the windows computers I have are in Japanese so the utility is in Japanese and unfortunatelly I can't understand anything.

Does anybody has some suggestions?

Thank you in advance and peace out...
ChocpoC:D

Reaction score
There is almost no good software for 10.3 anymore. I suggest upgrading to Mac OS X v10.4 since the G5 computers are fast enough to handle it.

OP
C
Reaction score
Thank you

There is almost no good software for 10.3 anymore. I suggest upgrading to Mac OS X v10.4 since the G5 computers are fast enough to handle it.

Thank you so much for the reply, unfortunately it may be difficult to do that, the thin is this is from my mother's in law company and one of her friends was supposedly taking care of her IT stuff but to be hones I have found so many bad things over there, they are running this G5 as a 4D server and it is in Japanese, am scared that if made some changes perhaps the configuration will be messed up, I think my solution will be buying my own macbook and manage the network from there but just in case, do you know any other solutions?

Regards and peace out..
ChoCpoC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.